Pakistan still has a booming tourism boom in the future. In recent years, the country has been actively developing infrastructure, which attracts more and more tourists every year. But even today, Pakistan is rich in historical monuments. On the territory of the country, there are the most picturesque places and traces of history that are more than 5 thousand years old. For example, the ancient city of Harappa has existed since the XXIII century B.C.
Which are the recommended cities and tourist attractions to visit in Pakistan?
- Lahore Fortress. This historical "artifact" was recognized as a World Heritage Site in 1981.
- Jinnah Mausoleum. The tomb of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, in the city of Karachi. It is a modern construction of the 1960s, made of white marble. The mausoleum is considered an iconic landmark and one of the symbols of the country. Thousands of Pakistanis come daily to salute the founding father of their nation.
- Badshahi Mosque. The mosque was erected in the 17th century. It is one of the important and major historical legacies of Pakistan.
- Derawar. Located in the Holistan Desert. One of the most striking sights of Pakistan.
- Mohatta Palace. One of the popular attractions is located in the city of Karachi.
The most popular sport in the country is cricket. The Pakistani national team is one of the strongest in the world and is vying for the top spot in international competitions.
“Aero Nomad Airlines” operates regular flights to Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, as well as to Lahore.